If you are looking for an easy way to manage your employees on WordPress then WP-HR Manager is for you. Focused solely on HR tasks, it offers HR professionals, business owners, recruiters and other managers a simple way to create and manager employee profiles.
See documents here for full details, screen caps, support etc.
Installing WP-HR Manager means you can:
- Access your HR data from anywhere – just log in to your site
- Create an employee self-service portal (ESS)
- Host your data in country of your choice (where the site server is located) – helpful for meeting GDPR requirements
- Own and control your data – it’s on your site, not some third party cloud hosting service
- Take advantage of the huge power of WordPress – need a new feature? No problem – there are tens of thousands of WordPress developers who can help you tailor your installation – something you could never do with conventional software
Our Pro version includes all the features of the free WordPress plugin plus a growing list of additional features designed to add to your user experience.
Get the Pro Version to:
- Enable reports
- Import/export employee data
- Force employees to a front end screen user screen (the nice looking part of your website) and keep them away from the WordPress management pages on the back end.
- Add multiple holiday calendars (useful to create holiday sets for different countries if you have employees in different locations)
- Plus Pro enables you to integrate with other addons such as WP-HR Recruitment
You can see a full list of features for the Free and Pro versions here.