The plugin comes with a collection of basic Privacy Notice sections/questions pre-installed. You should tailor these to your own organisation’s needs. Click on a blue section heading (see below) to begin editing.
Editing a Section
Each Section needs to be edited to match your own organisations needs.
The policy section screen consists of five parts:
- The Admin Title – a question or section heading for the person completing the form set up
- Default Title – Edit this to create the title or section heading that employees will see on the finished form
- Notes – some notes to assist you in completing the policy statement
- Default Suggested Text – this is the same text as you will see in the final section – but this is a permanent copy for your reference
- Policy text – the text that will be seen by employees when reading your Privacy Notice
Adding Additional Sections
You can also add additional sections to cover other areas using the options in the ‘Create Notice’ screen.
For example, if you collect more than one data type, you might want to add seperate sections for each type of data and each associated ‘Legal Basis for Processing’ that data.
Displaying your Privacy Notice